Liberalism is Semantics with Passion

Monday, February 5, 2007

Stephen Harper - Hates Dion's Dog?

Check out this is clip of Stephen Harper feeling the "heat" (I sure do love those cheesy climate change jokes) on global warming. Notice as Stephane begins to press the matter, Mr Harper begins to get defensive resorts to the tried and tested Tory tactic of bringing out the big guns - yup - sponsorship scandal! Mr. Harper quite literally ends the debate by insulting Stephane’s dog…I mean really? Is this politics today! Ha Ha…beating the dignity out of some dog, only on the count of its name…Poor Kyoto.

I’m quite sorry for the spree of video's lately, I am quite busy with school commitments at the moment. I assure you as soon as I have the time to write something coherent - I will do so with haste.

So keep up the good fight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Harper's gut before he covers it up at the start